For the GFWS Time Trial event being held on 11th March 2016, please note the following road closures and diversions occurring between 10am and 3pm.
The following roads will be closed for the duration of the event (10am to 3pm):
- Riverside Drive travelling west.
- Mounts Bay Road travelling west.
- Barrack Street travelling north will be closed at Riverside Drive. No through access will be available.
- Hackett Drive.
Reduced Access and Diversions
Mounts Bay Road and Riverside Drive will be reduced to the eastbound carriageways only, allowing...
- Traffic travelling south on Crawley Avenue / Kings Park Avenue to continue east along Mounts Bay Road.
- Traffic travelling south on Barrack Street / Victoria Avenue / Plain Street to continue east along Riverside Drive.
The roundabout at the meeting of Australia II Drive and Hackett Drive will still be in use. Traffic will be manually filtered and access to Australia II Drive and Hackett Drive southbound will be available.
For a map of the road closures, please click on the link under the Documents section.
Further information/enquiries please contact:
CIC Events Road Closure Hotline: 0451 904 150