EXPO AT THE QUAY
2016 Gran Fondo World Championships Perth
With over 1,300 riders, friends, family and the odd tourist throughout the Gran Fondo World Series Perth weekend, the Expo at The Quay was a hive of activity and we hope it gave our exhibitors the opportunity to launch, promote and sell products. We also hope it have exhibitors the chance to catch up with some old friends and make some new ones too!
We now look towards September and the 2016 Gran Fondo World Championships, where Expo at The Quay will once again come alive; this time giving exhibitors a chance to showcase their products and services to a much larger target audience.
If you would like to be involved in our Expo at The Quay event, simply send an email to Laura the Expo Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expo at The Quay
Expo at The Quay is the hub in which spectators and riders congregate and have the opportunity to interact and participate with elements of the event. We are inviting dedicated bicycle companies as well as local producers to be a part of Expo at The Quay as this is a fantastic platform to showcase your services and engage with clients, and helps to create an inclusive and friendly environment for all involved.
As the site is located in the newly redeveloped Elizabeth Quay there is already an organic flow of visitors attracted to the precinct, ultimately unlocking the opportunity for exhibitors to introduce their products and services to new markets.
In summary, there are many reasons to exhibit:
- Launch, promote and sell new products and services.
- Bring your brand, product or service to life with onsite promotions that will attract visitors to your stand.
- Sell and promote to a captured and engaged audience.
- Generate new sales leads and contacts by meeting and greeting the thousands of visitors.
- Gain exceptional exposure through event participants and their attendance along with media partners ensuring strong patronage.
Due to the volume of interest from parties eager to be part of this international spectacle, space will be sold on a first come, first served basis – so be quick and register your interest with Laura the Expo Manager now!